Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Christmas and ..... You'd Better Be Good!


"What do you mean Christmas Eve is today?"

"Yep, and they say we "s-t-i-l-l" have to be good!"

"Man, that's a lot of work for some toys!"







Ok, I really don't know what the conversation was between these two when the photo was taken. But considering  how they are acting today...this might have been the "Real" conversation.

Regardless...I am ready for Christmas!
Yep,  you heard me...done...ready...and willing to enjoy the day.

Presents wrapped, house cleaned, children washed and food cooked! Praise the Lord!

Like a fool, I stayed up till 3 a.m. last night "making" a present and putting together the special Santa presents that will be opened on Christmas morning.

Yes, I am a glutton for punishment...but I did get to sleep in until 9:30 a.m. so that worked out okay.

I hope that each of you will have an incredible and blessed Christmas. Read the gospel of Luke tonight before you open presents...it will help to bring into focus the "real" gift of the this Holiday!

God bless each of you and Merry CHRISTmas!

Christine
IE Mommy Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment