Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Horsin' Around #52

I have sick children at home which is why I am blogging away. I have to stay near them and quite frankly can not sit through one more round of Pinky Dinky Doo or Miss Spider (regardless of how much I love Miss Spider).

So as they are content to watch cartoons sipping lemon with honey and wrapped in their blankies...I am keeping busy within the scope of the family room and the kitchen.

By the time they get well (it has been a week already)...I will have probably posted a zillion blogs, have a spotless floor, clean cupboards and not a dish in the sink....yeah...well...ok, reality...probably just the blogs will get done, lol.

Anyway...look what I found!

Swing on by 5 Minutes for Mom and sign up to enter your "Best" photo. The theme is "horsing around". I've signed up, linked my blog and now here is my photo. In case you are wondering which twin it is :::: drumroll:::: it 's Skylar!


pa310071


Swing by and enter your best "horsing around" shot...tell them The IE Mommy sent ya!


2 comments:

  1. I hope they are feeling better real soon. I love the picture, that definitely captures the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rylan had a relapse in fever very early this morning and decided to release her dinner. So please keep us in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete