Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The IE Mommy is Moving.....

I have had the hardest time trying to decide which blog would be best for me. Either wordpress or blogger...both have some great qualities and some um, not so great attributes.

But I just don't have the time to duplicate each and every post and I don't have the imagination or vocabulary to create two different blogs so I have finally made a decision.



I will be switching to wordpress. I will still keep this blog open but any active blogs, contests, updates, giveaways, etc. will be posted at The IE Mommy at wordpress. The URL will be http://www.iemommy.wordpress.com/ so please bookmark it.



I'd love it if you'd sign up for the RSS feed or the email subscribtion so you won't get lost in the shuffle. Just click on the link below and it will take straight to The IE Mommy!


3 comments:

  1. I've gone back and forth about this one too. I hope you like wordpress. I'd probably change, I even have a wordpress account, but I can't figure out how to transfer everything over and I'm not ready to leave it behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't mind me asking, what made you switch? I'm only 6 weeks into blogging, but am happy with Blogger so far. Wondering if you were unhappy and maybe I should look out for some things? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Mom24 & Carebear,
    Great questions! Thanks for asking. I hope I can answer them for you. I didn't move because I didn't like blogger. I actually love the "look" a lot more then wordpress. I started both of them at the same time and wordpress seem to get a lot more hits from people, search engines and other sites then blogger. I had a readership of 8 to 1 (wp vs blgr) so I decided to switch to the more active blogging host. I am so far very content with wordpress and have had a great response.
    I don't know how to transfer one blog from another since I started them at the same time.
    It was a difficult decision because each site has features the other site doesn't. I made the choice merely on stats and readership numbers.
    Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll be visiting the www.iemommy.wordpress.com soon!

    ReplyDelete