Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday


Ok, I am not going to even pretend to know a thing about football. Yes, I know the basics but when refs start throwing colored flags and the quarterbacks and coaches call out plays...well, I'm lost! I don't know the difference between a first down or a first and ten.

But here is what I do know:
  • I love my husband and if he wants to watch football today on Superbowl Sunday we are going to watch football (...I might be looking at a magazine...just a wee bit!)

  • I know the Steelers are playing against the Cardinals

  • I know "our" team is the Cardinals.

  • I know Kurt Warner plays for the Cardinals and he is a Christian

  • I know "they" thought Kurt was "dried up" as a player and he's proven them wrong (again)

  • I know if you go to About.com you can learn all about football terminology.

  • I know that if you go to the official NFL site...you could impress your man with some great trivia, highlights or information on the game.

  • I know that it is Superbowl XLIII

  • and most importantly I know that as a wife...this is a day I can give him without arguments, chores or fighting for the remote.

    So to my wonderful hubby....
    "Todd, enjoy it love...you deserve the day off"

No comments:

Post a Comment