Saturday, January 31, 2009

Calling All Mommies of Little Girls....

I told you I love contests! Having twin daughters is the most amazing thing. All the bows, ribbons, dresses....Yikes! When I saw this contest I immediately thought of two adorable little baby girls at church and knew I just had to post this for them and for you!

Whether they are a daughter, neighbor, grand-daughter, niece, etc. I am confident you'd want to enter this contest!

(Jannae - you'd better enter, lol)


5 Minutes for Mom
Click the link above to enter the contest
for Little Miss Clips hair clips



2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I did 4 entries! Hope I win! I loveeee free things and I really love free clipies for baby baylee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm glad you entered. I did too! I love all the little bow things for the twinsies. Keep your eyes on The IE Mommy site...I have a lot of goodies coming up!

    ReplyDelete