Monday, January 26, 2009

The Professor is Starting Class!

You know as I write this I truly am thinking of each of you as a “friend”. People that I care for and pray for....friends...not readers, not numbers.

It is with that heart that I want to share a “gem” of a treasure that I found recently. The site is called Professor of Protection. I encourage each of you swing by and visit this site. In fact, I’d suggest bookmarking the site and joining the e-mail alerts.

I have been reading these blogs for a while now and have found a wealth of information on how I can better protect my family and home. Things that the criminals of the world know about and “little ‘ole me” didn’t have a clue!

We live in a world that is so unstable. We consistently read of horrific stories in the newspaper or hear them on television. It is so easy to think “Well, these things wouldn’t ever happen to me”. I know it is, because I’ve said that to myself!

The Professor of Protection site has been created by a man that has over 20+ years experience in various aspects of law enforcement, is a licensed private investigator, family man and a CHRISTIAN! (Believe me, I know this because I’m married to him!) His whole idea behind his site was to keep his wife, children and extended family safer in this crazy world.

I don’t want anyone walking around fearfully, nor do I want them ever, ever to underestimate the saving power of Jesus...but I do think we need to educate ourselves to what the thieves, murderers, crooks and kidnappers of the world are thinking.

We must learn to fight in spirit and in wisdom. Practically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and with knowledge.

If I hear an “Amen” then I urge you to stay in the word and to be strong in Christ. But I also encourage you to check out this site, join it and learn what our “enemy” really is up too.

Did you know they can photocopy your keys from a digital photo now??? Pretty scary thought, huh?

Check out the Professor’s site and learn what to be aware of. Since I know the “Professor” so well...I am doubly excited for what he has in store to share with you because I know what is coming to his site in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment