Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a Difference a Day Makes!

Wow....a lot has happened since my last post! I have learned to knit, been to a grown-up pj party, been on the radio and went to see Disney Live!

Where, oh where, do I start.......?

I haven't a clue..... but I will be talking about it all this week so keep your eyes open and don't forget to sign up for the email or readers notification because we will be having some "Rockin" contests and freebies this month. You don't want to miss out!

I did want to share a verse that has really been speaking to me today. I hope you'll enjoy it and let the Lord really touch your heart.

Right now in my life I feel that I am experiencing the act of being "sent out". I am so grateful for the family and friends that are walking with me into this new journey. It is an amazing blessing to know that God will never leave me alone. I'd love to hear how God has sent you out "two by two".

Luke 10:1-3
After this the Lord appointed seventy-two[a] others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. He told them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun! I missed you at the park last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanna, I really missed going too. The twins have had a nasty cold and it just wasn't a good week for going out and playing around. But we are all better now and we're looking forward to seeing you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete