Saturday, January 17, 2009

DeAnna You Messed Up!

I admit I really like reality TV. I am not sure how I became how I started this journey but I must confess that I am so excited because some of my favorite shows are back!

The Bachelor and American Idol are at the top of the list right now. Of course, I can not wait till this season’s Dances with The Stars. Oh my g-o-o-d-n-e-s-s how I enjoy that show.

I am a little hesitant to admit my guilty little pleasure because reality TV gets such a bad rap. But well, sorry...I like it! (I hope that doesn’t blow anyone’s image of me? lol)

I already have my pick of “favorite girl” on The Bachelor and truly hope that this is the time that Jason finds his “wife to be”. If anyone saw it last year...you know DeAnna really made Jason look foolish when he proposed and she said “no”.

American Idol is back and with a vengeance! I didn’t realize it started on Tuesday so I only got to see yesterday’s show. I’m so glad they are not showing all the horrific singers and snide comments this year...they have really scaled down that type of footage. I am thankful they did...it always broke my heart when they’d be mean to someone who really thought they could sing.

There are a couple of other newbies that I have been watching for fun. I love that I have a TiVo type of recording system with my television. It gives me the ability to live my life and keep my obligations and then...enjoy the shows I like at my convenience which is usually very early in the morning (twins are asleep) or light at night (twins are asleep)

I must, must warn you though to not watch “Superstars of Dance”....ZZZZZZ......what?
Oh, sorry...just the name puts me to sleep.

Now, I know that most of these shows are so edited that they can lead the viewer to whatever conclusion the studio execs want you to have. I don’t believe that they are really “reality”...but it’s fun!

I “WANT” to believe that Jason will find true love or that we are truly voting on a person’s talent and not looks or popularity on American Idol. It just fun!

What can I say...I still want to believe in Santa and The Easter Bunny too!

No comments:

Post a Comment