Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Am In Love...

With a broom. Yes, you read it right. I am madly and deeply in love with my new friend.

It is a Dirt Devil Cordless Broom Vacuum!! Oh, I am so in love with this thing...I just can’t stop smiling!

You know when I was a young bride...I never, ever in my wildest dreams thought that I’d ever get excited about any kitchen appliances. I remember strictly warning my “new” husband that there would be consequences if he even considered buying me a kitchen or household appliance as a gift.

Well...I still do not want him buying me any type of household or appliance as a gift. Sheesh, that’s what jewelry is for.....BUT...I can buy my own and I am so, so happy that I did.

My niece told me about this incredible product a few weeks ago. I didn’t get too excited because they cost in the price range of $60 - $70 dollars. I thought that was a bit much for a “broom”. It did not cross my mind to look for one because I knew that I was not going to pay that kind of money for a broom.

When I went to visit my second home, um...I mean, Target....I noticed they had one in the clearance section marked down to $17.99! Whoa, from $69.99 to $17.99! I thought maybe there was something wrong with it since the box was opened but when I looked further in that aisle they had a whole bunch of them....all for only $17.99!!!

So I snatched one up and rushed home to plug it in. It works like a dream! We have birds and there is always birdseed on my floor....not right now. Even the twins wanted to sweep.

The only drawback is that it is bit heavy in comparison to a regular broom. But well, just figure you’ll have nicely shaped arms by summer time!

I am just giddy with excitement! I checked Target.com for you and they do have them but they are not on clearance....go figure. So, swing by your local Target and let me know if you find one too!

I’ve got to go run and sweep..... (uh, did I say that?)

208072329

1 comment:

  1. It is so fun to get a good deal, and then like that product! I could never pay full price now knowing someone got it cheaper! Have fun and thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete