Friday, January 23, 2009

I Was On The Radio!

We had a blast on Saturday! We had the wonderful opportunity to be a part of the "Let's Dine Out Show" with Allan Borgen!

Allan is the food critic with 590 AM (KTIE). They are a local radio station located out of San Bernardino. Lots of great talk shows with a conservative side.

My husband met Allan a few weeks ago and after some conversation was invited to go to dinner to critique a local restaurant. Of course, my wonderful hubby took me along! Woohoo FREE food, lol.

We went to the Mill Creek Cattle Company. It is in Mentone and was such a wonderful restaurant. Very kid friendly, very relaxed and very, very yummy. I am totally dying to go back.!

My utmost favorite things were the Dixie Chicken, The Pear Salad and the Onion Sticks....YUMMY!

Everyone at the radio station was a blast and very friendly. We had the opportunity to meet some great people that day. During the time we were there we were introduced to Chefs, Travel Execs, Cruise Ship Management and of course, the wonderful Jeff Williams (Allan's co-host).

I am hoping that we didn't sound too dumb. You know like those people on the news they interview after a big 5-car pile up... "Uh...yeah, um, yeah like there were 5 cars and they crashed, um, uh, and...." Get what I mean.

I guess it's too late if we did huh?

Being on the radio was fun...I want to do it again. I wonder if I could convince Allan and Jeff to have a "Mommy" segment or maybe a "Best Spas in the IE" show. Oh, I could so be willing to "sacrifice" for that.

If you'd like to hear our segment just click "HERE".
We were on during the 1st hour on January 17Th. You'll have to scroll to the very end if you just want to hear our part or you can listen to the entire thing...they are really funny and a great team!

Friends...listen up..if you have a chance to go to that restaurant...one word..."GO"

It is pretty cool to be able to say that I was on the radio and I can't "Thank" Allan and Jeff enough for allowing us the opportunity to do so!

It rocked guys and so do you!

No comments:

Post a Comment