Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Great Sites? LMK!!!

I spent most of Monday morning searching for websites that would be beneficial to you. As parents and as women. I didn't intend to overlook the men but I figured that most of my readers were women so I searched for sites that would have an interest to women.

I managed to find some fun sites on fashion, a couple of great sites from pastors and a site I never really heard of before...but it seemed interesting enough...so I added it.

I want to hear what sites you love. What do you have bookmarked and what do you go back to over and over?

Help me to make the IE Mommy a blog that has a wide selection of resources for you! If you post a blog or have a friend or family member that posts a blog...give them a shout out here.

Please make sure that all sites are family friendly and G-rated! Our goal at the IE Mommy is to always glorify God in our journey to becoming better moms, wives and women!

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment